Holly-J 2014 Mashup Pack
1. Zenit Spark - Zac Waters vs Fedde Le Grand & Nicky Romero (Holly-J Mashup)
2. I Don't Like Your Wizard - Sex Panther vs Eva Simons (Holly-J Mashup)
3. Redikoulous Biatch - J-Trick & Apocolypto vs Ummet Ozcan vs Tiesto (Holly-J Editmashleg)
4. Gate 9 Monster - Rihanna vs Row Rocka (Holly-J Mashup)
5. Feed The Party - Dada Life vs Jebu (Holly-J Short Mashup - 1 Drop)
6. Snakequake - Blasterjaxx vs DJ Fresh Vs Diplo Feat. Dominique Young Unique (Holly-J Editmashleg)
7. Back To Earth On Apollo - Futuristic Polar Bears vs Hardwell feat. Amba Shepherd (Holly-J Mashup)V2
8. Sique, Young & Beautiful - Lana Del Ray vs Ross Horkings - (Holly-J Mashup)
9. Hold My Humps Up - Black Eyed Peas vs SCNDL (Holly-J Mashup)
10. Bring Me To Life vs Crazy - Evanesence vs Will Sparks (Holly-J Intro - Start Vocal Edit)
11. You're A Gun - Mobin Master & Tate Strauss vs Alexander Brown - (Holly-J Mashup)
12. Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo vs Alex Manfuso (Holly-J Editmashleg)
13. Live For The Drop - Krewella vs Reece Low, D!rty Audio & Mercer (Holly-J Mashup)
Hailing from the depths of Wanganui in New Zealand, Holly-J catapulted onto the Australian music scene five years ago and hasn’t once looked back. Pairing her unique skills and the dream of making and playing her own music to a worldwide audience, this determined femme fatale won’t give up until she is headlining the world over.
Inspired by artists like Afrojack, Porter Robinson, Hardwell and banana-bouncing Dada Life, Holly-J began belting out tunes on dance floors with partygoers begging for more rings with diamond. Holly-J has built a strong reputation in Australia as a heavy hitting banger of all things electro and Dutch house. As both a producer and DJ, the talent is raw and the product is perfectly tuned. With tracks signed on international labels Dogma Records, Orphan Music & Phethouse Records this studio charmer has taken it up a notch, securing number one chart spots with her ‘Out My Bitch’ remix alongside Stevie Mink through Ministry of Sound (AU), and original EP, ‘Bass Bitch’ rushing the Beatport charts and gaining ample attention from Axwell, Tiesto and Markus Schulz. Currently expanding her production repertoire to include Pop, Hip Hop and Trap, Holly-J won’t let just one genre box her in.
Having supported the likes of Avicii, Felix Cartal and Chuckie, this talented young lady brings to the decks a flavor that bounces and beyond. With residencies at Wah Wah Lounge and Sorry Grandma, and numerous guest spots all over the country, the Holly-J name imprints a party every time. Not shy of huge crowds, she has been caught tearing up stages at Stereosonic, St Kilda Festival and Future Music. With more of Australia’s hottest festivals in her sights, Holly-J has her finger on the pulse and a racing beat to match, carrying her original tunes, remixes and personally acclaimed bootlegs.
Taking ownership of Wahzoo Records and her renowned podcast which consistently sits in the ‘Top 10 Most Downloaded’ on iTunes, Holly-J brings together what many envy, shadowing the finest artists in the world and playing dance music at its best. With a commercial radio course up her sleeve and a string of weekly shows, including ‘Bounce’N’Bass’ rippling across airwaves in Las Vegas every Friday night, Holly-J knows a thing or two about changing the way music is reveled